REMINDER TO WVMEA MEMBERS – COUNSELLING AND ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
This is a gentle reminder to all our members that counselling services are available. For our Municipal, Library and Police members then contact information is available through LifeWorks and for School Board members through Morneau Shepell.
SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS
Please see the May 2017 bulletin advising School Board members of the changes to the Provincial Standardized Extended Health Care Plan which came into effect on September 1, 2017. Links to other information and forms are available below.
- Pacific Blue Cross Information Sheet
- Paramedical Coverage Limits
- Pacific Blue Cross Drug Coverage
- Pacific Blue Cross Claim Form
- EFAP Program – Morneau Shepell May 2016
- PEBT Treatment and Medical Monitoring Cost-sharing Policy eff. Jan 1, 2021
- PEBT Treatment and Medical Monitoring Cost-Sharing Policy – FAQ for Members
- PEBT Medical Monitoring Reimbursement Form
- District Benefits Plan Brochure with Desjardins
- LifeWorks Brochure
- Police Civilians Benefits Plan Brochure with Desjardins
- Library Staff Benefits Plan Brochure with Desjardins